Senior Citizens

If you are 65 or older, you can ride the bus for FREE!
You may obtain a state Transit ID card at COLTS headquarters.

Commonwealth Transit ID cards can be obtained at COLTS headquarters, located at 800 North South Road.

You should bring proof of age, which can include:
- armed forces discharge/separation papers
- baptismal certificate with church’s name and address
- birth certificate
- veteran’s universal Access ID card
- resident alien card
- PACE identification card
- passport/naturalization papers
- Pennsylvania photo ID card
- photo motor vehicle operator’s license
- statement of age from the United States Social Security Administration

The Pennsylvania lottery subsidizes free and reduced fare senior citizen transit.
For more information click here.

Senior boarding bus